The subject deals with the trends of contemporary fuzzy systems and hybrid neuro-fuzzy systems. Students are able to expand their knowledge and to develop their intellectual abilities, skills, and habits to use fuzzy systems. The following topics are covered: Theoretical Study of Fuzzy Systems, Theory of Fuzzy Sets. Relationship to Classical Logic and Probability. Operations on Fuzzy Sets, Linguistic (fuzzy) Variables, Linguistic Modifiers, Fuzzy Numbers, Logical Measures (norms and co-norms), Fuzzy Relation, Fuzzy Screening, OWA Operators, Fuzzy Control. Implementation of Fuzzy Systems in Databases, Decision-making, Engineering, and Medicine is also studied. Further topics are also analyzed: Fuzzy Expert Systems, Artificial Neural Networks, and Fuzzy Neuron. Some practical aspects are presented by Matlab software system.
Study program: Information Technologies - master (optional subject)
Vladimir Brtka, Assistant professor
- Vladimir Brtka, "Meko računarstvo", Tehnički fakultet "Mihajlo Pupin", Zrenjanin, 2013.
- Petar Hotomski, "Sistemi veštačke inteligencije", Tehnički fakultet "Mihajlo Pupin", Zrenjanin, 2006.
- Pero Subašić, "Fazi logika i neuronske mreže", Tehnička knjiga, Beograd, 1997.
- Norvig Russel, Peter Stuart, "Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach", Prentice Hall, 1995.
- Tettamanzi, Tomassini "Soft-computing - Integrating Evolutionary, Neural and Fuzzy Systems", Springer Verlag, 2001.