Content of the Course:
- The concept of the design,
- Introduction and history of computer technology in media research (computers in teaching, educational software, Internet, distance learning ),
- Recent contributions - media research methods,
- Interaction basic concepts (definitions, objectives, tasks, projects),
- History of user interface development and human computer interaction,
- Media in education and the application of multimedia in modern education,
- Graphic and user interface design principles and graphical user interfaces evaluation,
- Graphical user interface adapted to the user (children, elderly),
- Hardware platforms for the design of media,
- Web design, multimedia databases,
- Games for mobile devices,
- Models and forms of interaction,
- Virtual reality, augmented reality systems,
- Animation and simulation, interaction in education, creating tutorials,
- Software development tools like Blogging,
- Media implementation in a distance learning system model.
Study program: Information Technology, 3rd year
Lectures: Dijana Karuovic Ph.D.
Exercises: Dijana Karuovic Ph.D.
Karuovic Dijana, Docent
D., Karuović, D., Radosav, Interakcija čovek računar, Univerzitet u Novom Sadu, Tehnički fakultet "Mihajlo Pupin", Zrenjanin, 2011.
B. Shneiderman,C.Plaisant, Dizajniranje korisničkog interfejsa, Cet Beograd, 2006.
A. Dix, J. Finlay, G. Abowd and R. Beale, Human–Computer Interaction, Third Edition, London: Prentice Hall, 2003.
J. Preece, Y. Rogers, H., Sharp, D. Benyon, S. Holland and T. Carey, Human-Computer Interaction: Concepts and Designs, Wokingham: Addsion Wesley, 1995