Gaining knowledge in the field of organizational culture, training students for understanding, analyzing and improving their knowledge about organizational culture in modern enterprises. Students have to apply the methods and techniques in order to: identify the need for organizational culture, evaluation, acquisition and creation of organizational culture, organizational culture of the organization, its dissemination and application. Students will gain knowledge about: The concept of organizational culture; elements of organizational culture; Types of organizational culture; Organizational design; The impact of organizational culture on the organization; The role of organizational culture in the company strategy; Human resource management and organizational culture; The interaction of organizational culture. Knowledge Management; Changing organizational culture; Organizational culture and national culture; Research status and prospect of organizational culture in Serbian companies.
Practical classes are complementary to lectures. Also it includes writing a seminar paper and defending it.
Study program: Engineering Management – underagraduate academic studies
Zvonko Sajfert, Full time professor
- Sajfert, Z., Vukonjanski, J., Organizational Culture, Tehnički fakultet "Mihajlo Pupin", Zrenjanin, 2008.
- Janićijević, N., Organizational Culture, Ekonomski fakultet, Belgrade, 1997
- Nadler, D., Gerstein, M., Shaw, R., Organizational Architecture, Jossey, Bas Publisher, San Francisco, 1992.
- Birker, K., Unternehmen Komunikation, Lehr- und Arbeitbuch fur Fort-und Weiterbiling, Berlin, 2004.
- Schlesinger, F., Sathe, V., Schlesinger, L., Kotter, J., Organization, IRWIN, Homewood, Boston, 1992.
- Kotter, J., Heskett, Corporate Culture and Performance, The Free Press, New York, 1992.
- Deal, T., Kennedy, A., Corporate Cultures, Basic Books, New York, 2000.