Information systems – concepts and definitions; classification of information systems, Lifecycle and activities of information system development. Methodology basis of information system development. Tools and techniques of information system development. Conventional approach to information system development. Object-priented paradigm of information system development (UML standard, OO databases, object-query language OQL, SQL3 standard, Use case view, Design View, Process View, Implementation View, Deployment View) JAD (Joint Application Design) and other groups of approaches. Aspects of team development management. Feasibility study and risk analysis. Comparative analysis of methodology approaches for analysis and projecting of information systems.
Practical classess: Application of CASE technologies in implementation of particular activities of information system development.
Study program: Information Technologies (master)
Dragica Radosav, associate professor
- Larman, C. Applying UML and Patterns – An Introduction to Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, 2nd ed. Prentice Hall, 2002
- Hoffer, J., George, J., and Valacich, J. Modern Systems Analysis and Design, 4th Edition Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, Nj. 2005
- Jacobson I., G. Booch, J. Rambaugh The Unified Modeling Language Reference Manual, Addison –Weseley, 1999
- Pressman R., Software Engineering, Prentice Hall, 2005
- Somerville I., Software Engineering, Pearson Prentice Hall, 2004
- Radosav D, Software Engineering 1 (in Serbian), Technical Faculty „Mihajlo Pupin“ Zrenjanin, 2005
- Radosav D, Software Engineering 2 (in Serbian), Technical Faculty „Mihajlo Pupin“ Zrenjanin, 2005
- Radosav D, Software Engineering (in Serbian), Technical Faculty „Mihajlo Pupin“ Zrenjanin, 2008