1. Educational goal:
To educate students to the methods and procedures of displaying three-dimensional objects in a format that has two dimensions; drawings that clearly, precisely and unambiguously define the subject of drawing, from concept to construction solution. Also, the aim of this course is to develop students' persistence, consistency, systematic, accuracy, timeliness, etc..
2. Educational Outcomes (Acquired knowledge):
At the end of the course students will be able to read and use technical documentation and to develop the qualities of graphic imagining objects in space and on the drawing. The knowledge acquired can be immediately implemented.
3. Content / structure of the subject:
Graphics - the language of engineering, basic geometry - the type of presenting; presenting parallel surfaces and presenting invariants; displaying spatial elements in oblique and orthogonal projections in pairs; coordinate system; dot, and straight rights in general and the special position of sub-clause and the equal rights; penetration right through the plane of their mutual orthogonality or paralelenost; transformation; rotation: points, lines and planes; solving spatial relations points, lines and planes; presentation of basic geometric bodies: horny body (pyramids, prisms, regular polyhedrons) rotating body (road , cone, ball). Technical Drawing - axonometric drawing; orthogonal drawing; special orthogonal views, types section of a cross-section of more parts within; quotation; reading otogonalnih drawings; drawing machine parts: screws; spring; timing gear, chain conveyors, belt conveyors ; indicate the quality of surface roughness; conceptual design; manufacturing sheet; recording and drawing of machine parts.
Making examples of the areas covered by the theoretical part of teaching. The application of computer technology in the process of drawing.
4. Methods of teaching:
Oral and textual, illustrative-demonstrative, and experimental laboratory
Study program: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Ivan Tasić, Doc.dr
- Letić, D., Đapić, M.Desnica, E, Graphic Communications Systems, University of Novi Sad,Technical Faculty "Mihajlo Pupin”, Zrenjanin, 2006
- Letić, D., Davidović., Desnica, E., ECDL CAD v.1.5 Computer Drawing and Construction, Computerized library, Čačak, 2007
- Gligorić,R.,Milojević,Z.,Technical Drawing and Engineering Communication, Faculty of Agriculture, Novi Sad, 2004
- Predić, B., Digest of Tasks in Graphical Geometry, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Niš, 1995
- Nedimović,B. Digest of Solved Tasks in Graphical Geometry, NIP „Technical Book“, Belgrade, 1993
- Nedimović, B.Tolerances of Form and Position of Machine Elements and Structures, AGORA, Belgrade, 1993
- Gligorić, R.Technical Drawing, Faculty of Agriculture, Novi Sad, 1998